Experience Dubai with Gulf Dunes
For international guests who require a helping hand with travel arrangements once they arrive in Dubai, or who would like to make the most of their visit and experience the cultural sights and attractions Dubai has to offer, our entertainment partner Gulf Dunes can help. Gulf Dunes provide a tailor-made concierge service that includes visa processing, airport transfers, activities, experiences, event tickets or dinner reservations. Contact Suzanne Kirk, the general manager to enquire or download the brochure here.
The type of visa needed to enter Dubai depends on several factors such as your nationality, the purpose of your planned visit and its duration.
To view a list of countries that do not require advance visa arrangements to enter the UAE please select the button on the bottom of the page.
- Citizens of specific countries can receive a 30-day visa upon arrival from the date of entry with their standard passport
- The visa is extendable. In the event that the visa is extended, it will total 60 days from the date of entry
- Passports should be standard and valid for more than six months
- This visa is considered a multi-entry visa, which allows the visa holder to consume the 30-day visa validity regardless of whether the visa holder is inside or outside the UAE.
- If the visa holder spends any time outside of the UAE during the 30-day period when the visa is valid, these days are subsequently added on to the period that the visa is valid for, once the visa holder returns to the UAE.
- The Retail Summit can not be held responsible should your Visa not be approved for any reason.
For detailed Visa information please click here
Although Dubai is a very modern city, one has to remember that this is still a Muslim city with Islamic cultures and heritage. We have created the below guidelines when visiting this world renowned city.
Dubai is a cosmopolitan city with diverse cultures. Swimwear is acceptable on beaches, in pool and spa areas and for water-based entertainment but is not appropriate in areas such as business districts and shopping malls.
In the more historical areas of the city and places of religious worship, you should dress conservatively. In mosques, clothing that covers shoulders, arms and legs is required, Ladies, Please ensure that you cover your hair when entering a mosque.
Public Displays of Affection
Please keep all public displays of affection to a minimum, you may shake hands and hold hands. Kissing and hugging in public areas is strictly prohibited.
Alcohol is served in licensed establishments like hotels, bars and specialised shops provided that you are over 21 years of age. Please keep in mind that drunk and disorderly conduct and drunk driving is not acceptable and a criminal offense. Using illegal drugs is also strictly prohibited.
For more detailed information about the culture, please click here