Retail the New Way: Stores Reimagined
Boodles, Gant, The Latest and Cegid discuss how COVID-19 reshaped physical retail and how retailers can adapt their store strategies to thrive.
Now more than ever, consumers are craving the human connection that comes from shopping in physical spaces. Learn how retailers can recreate that connection by providing high-touch, memorable and seamless customer experiences.
- Nicholas Wainwright, Chairman, Boodles
- Peter Joelsson, Global IT Director, Gant
- Dhi Matiole Nune, Co-Founder, The Latest
- Alan Holcroft, Country Manager – Northern Europe, Cegid
Our panellists will share:
- Examples of how they are innovating to keep their stores relevant
- Their long-term vision for the role of the store
- How they have made the in-store shopping experience frictionless through omnichannel services like Ship from Store and Click & Collect
- Empowering the store associate to go the extra mile and delight the customer