Personalising Omnichannel Experiences At Scale
Join Asics, Emarsys, Jumia and SAP to explore the key steps these organisations are taking to exceed customer expectations in the 'New Normal'.
Delivering a highly personalised experience has been frequently highlighted as a pillar for success in a digitally-led retail landscape. Learn how retailers are turning strategy into execution to enable and deliver these experiences.
- Rene Van Dijk, Global Director Omnichannel Development and DTC Business Transformation, Asics
- Alex Timlin, SVP Industries, Emarsys
- Juliet Annamah, Chairwoman, Nigeria and Head of Institutional Affairs, Group Jumia
- Sammar Farooqi, Leader – Retail & Consumer Advisory, SAP
Topic: Personalising Omnichannel Experiences At Scale
Date: Thursday 6 May, 11:00 (UK), 14:00 (United Arab Emirates)
Our panellists will share:
- How personalised customer experiences are defined, measured against customer expectations and their impact on business outcomes
- The role that real-time interaction and relevance plays in delivering customer experiences at the right moment
- How to leverage innovations at speed
- An insight into the lessons learned and the benefits experienced by our panellists
- What the next generation of customer experiences look like