Global Economic Outlook Special – Insights From a Chief Global Economist
Join us for a special installment of our webinar series which will focus on the global economic outlook post-COVID-19. This session will provide a look at the current picture and future projections for the global economy, and what this means for retail across the world.
Joining us will be Dr. Ira Kalish, Chief Global Economist at Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Ltd.
Widely quoted in global news publications such as: Wall Street Journal, The Economist, The Financial Times, USA Today, The Washington Post, and U.S. News & World Report, and frequently appearing on: CNN, CBS News, CNBC, PBS and BBC World Service, Dr Kalish will provide his expert option on key issues including:
- The global economic impact of COVID-19 so far
- The possible scenarios for growth and recovery
- Actions central banks and governments are taking to help the economy
- Potential lasting structural impact from the unfolding crisis
- The economic consequences of a second or third virus
- China rebounding from its outbreak