Fashion Retail's Great Accelerator
Fashion retailers have had to adapt rapidly to an evolving and unpredictable customer and supplier landscape through the peaks and troughs of the pandemic.
The lasting impact of the virus will increase the need for diversification of supply networks, activating a strategic partner ecosystem, strengthening core-processes, innovating at speed and mitigating single points of dependencies.
Join us as we engage in a deep-dive conversation with Hunkemöller CEO Philip Montford and SAP Retail & Consumer Industries Leader Sammar Farooqi to reflect some of the in-the-moment challenges of operating a multi-national fashion brand and best practices for current and future success.
Learn how Hunkemoller is:
- Enabling supply chain transparency
- Scaling omnichannel customer journeys
- Managing inventory and stock visibility efficiently
- Enhancing planning and forecasting
- Strengthening fulfillment and last mile
- Addressing sustainability for future growth
Topic: Fashion Retail's Great Accelerator
Date: Tuesday 8 December, 13:00 (London), 17:00 (United Arab Emirates)