Disrupting Grocery Retail: Convenience, Experience & Personalisation in a New Era
The grocery and food retailing industry has experienced a spectacular surge in demand for digital experiences as a result of the pandemic and lock downs. Both in store and online grocers have sought to adapt, innovate and scale at an incredible pace – affording the rapid deployment of new experiences to serve customers with a new set of priorities.
From overcoming scarcity, innovative contactless stores, personalisation to seamless on-time delivery join our expert panel to share insights how the industry has rapidly scaled and evolved to address the new challenges to build sustainable, agile, profitable business models fit for the new consumer landscape.
• Robert Grieg-Gran, Co-Founder, Mindful Chef
• Daniel Lundh, Co-Founder, Lifvs
• Luis Ribas, Corporate IT Director for Innovation, Jerónimo Martins.
• Moderator: Sammar Farooqi, Leader - Industry and Customer Advisory, Retail, SAP
Together we will explore:
- Optimising processes and technology to highly accurately serve the Omnichannel customer
- Smart approaches to last-mile delivery demands
- Scaling with disruptive innovations
- The rising role of grocery apps, aggregators and smart partnerships