09 Apr 2020
Defending Retail Against Coronavirus
The crisis is a defining moment for all, but retail does have the power to survive.
In this webinar, hear from three global business leaders on how they’re tackling short-term disruption and planning for long-lasting changes to the sector.
During this virtual panel, together we’ll discuss:
- How businesses are developing and rolling out contingency plans to address the crisis head-on
- How businesses can re-strategize and put into place new ideas to equip them for life after the pandemic
- Leveraging digital channels to effectively communicate with your customers in this new climate
- Moderator: Eric Musgrave, Fashion Retailing Consultant, Just Ask Eric
- Sandra Campos, CEO, Diane von Furstenberg
- Radek Jelinek, President and CEO, Mercedes-Benz Italia
- Marcella Wartenbergh, CEO, Pepe Jeans