Favourable growth in the retail sector, reduced barriers to entry and a brand-conscious consumer are making Dubai the choice for retailers expanding into the Middle East. This report explores the opportunities and challenges for retailers.
The United Arab Emirates – more precisely Dubai – is a launchpad for regional expansion, and most of the world’s major brands have a presence. In fact, Dubai is ranked number one in overall international retailer presence, with over 62% of the world’s brands with some sort of footprint.
If you are considering international expansion or are a retailer in the MENA region, this report provides a top-level overview of the retail industry in Dubai and answers important questions for retailers, including:
- What opportunities are there for international retailers in Dubai’s retail industry?
- What are the big digital consumer trends in the UAE?
- How easy is it for international businesses to do business in Dubai?
- What is the average income and disposable income in Dubai?
- How does this impact consumer spending habits?
- How advanced are Dubai’s communications infrastructure?
- What are the trends and forecasts for shopping tourism in Dubai?
In partnership with: