- Stream 2
With the global e-commerce market set to grow 9.4% in 2024, and mobile shopping gaining favour amongst younger generations, retailers are presented with ripe opportunity. Explore how retailers can enhance their e-commerce platforms to provide an exception digital journey and foster lasting consumer loyalty.
- Embracing chat bots and messaging windows to interact with consumers in real time.
- The role of online marketplaces in elevating brands and helping retailers grow their global consumer bases.
- The growth of e-commerce in emerging markets and opportunities to engage with rural communities.
- Cross border duties and taxes, overcoming the increasing cost of returns and defining a profitable distribution model.
- Net promoter scores and how this translates into building customer loyalty.
- Adopting and driving innovation through dark stores.