- Stream 2
As of April 2023, the global count of internet users reached a staggering 5.18 billion, encompassing 64.6 percent of the world's population. As social media reshapes consumer shopping behaviour, delve into how innovative retailers crafting compelling content and turning their social media networks into formidable sales channels.
- Building online communities to improve brand awareness and demonstrate authenticity.
- Expanding communication channels and providing consumers with a euphonic digital experience.
- How has livestream shopping transformed consumer interactions?
- Major vs. micro influencers – how are brands allocating their resources?
- Navigating paid media vs. earned media.