In a world where storms loom large, the GCC's retail sector continued to thrive in 2023. With the UAE Central Bank expecting the country’s economy to grow by 4.3% in 2024, and GCC governments push for economic diversification, explore how retailers in the region are amplifying customer journeys and omnichannel experiences through latest technologies.
- Navigating the paradigm shift in retail – the tourism boom and the future of digital retail in the GCC.
- The transformative impact of next-gen technologies on customer journeys.
- Understand the significance of creating seamless omnichannel experiences for customers.
- Embracing next-gen tech - gen AI, IoT and the transformative improvements in digital commerce platforms
- Vision 2030 and expanding into Saudi Arabia - key opportunities and challenges to consider.